Cyber Security Accountability: Who in the C-Suite Should Care?
- 65% of C-suite executives are very confident their cybersecurity plans are well established, but only 17% demonstrate the highest levels of preparedness and capability.
- 60% of CFO, CHRO and CMOs feel the least engaged in cybersecurity threat management activities. These three executives are ultimately the stewards of customer, financial and employee data – information highly coveted by cyber-criminals.
Cybersecurity issues are no longer limited to the IT department; instead, they threaten every aspect of the organization and pose a significant threat to ongoing business continuity and reputation. These issues extend well beyond the technical environment and reach across the entire business ecosystem. Cybersecurity solutions must encompass not only technical fixes, but also changes in business processes, controls, management and employee behavior.
Join us for an executive presentation by our CISO, Steve Waters. This event is sponsored by Infonaligy Partners to discuss trends in cyber and how small and mid-sized business can make their company a hard target. Get a fresh perspective on the SMB cyber security landscape, the biggest cyber threats today, and all the expenses to consider before/after a data breach occurs.
GIVEAWAY: Live drawing for a free Pen Test valued at $10,000! *Executive must be present to win.
This lunch session will be @ Capital Grille at the Shops of Legacy in Plano. Please let us know if you plan to bring a colleague. Limited Seating Available.
Below are the details for the events:
- Topic: Cyber Security and the C-Suite
- Date: November 21st @ 11:30 am -1 pm
- Address: 7300 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75024